Tuesday, June 8, 2010

oh hello!

Just wanted to point out how slightly funny Rachel's post is below now that she is ENGAGED!! AAhhh!! Rach - keep us posted on your wedding plans. Also, are you still coming in July??

I miss you all and cant wait to see you in August! Just wanted to post a blog to chat you all up at once and because I am no longer (tear) an avid facebook user (for some reason they frown on using facebook at work, I dont know why.. haha).

i love you all.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see everyone in August too!!! And then again hopefully at Rachel's wedding in September!
    A little update with us, I had a doctor apointment today and even though my due date is still 2 weeks away, they think I'll go in the next week or so. Just like Triston was a week early, Weston probably will be a week or more early. I'm excited to have a baby in the house again and I'm so excited for him to be here and not in my belly! However, I am NOT excited for labor. Oh, well, such is life!
    So that's us! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete