Wednesday, June 9, 2010

hey girls

so im hearing through the grapevine that rachel is getting married! i don't know exactly when or where that news came out but it sure is exciting to hear! congrats my friend. :)
i noticed i haven't written on here in almost a yr so i figured it was time for an update! Me and Jesse are still together and we just got a new place last week together in santa rosa still. I have my last class to take this summer for my culinary degree and I'm stoked. I'm really excited to look for a new job doing something I actually want to be doing! This area really is prime location for my career too, being wine country and all. I really love it. Chrissy just moved here a few months ago and it's been nice to have her so close. I guess thats about all I've got for you, nothing exciting like weddings or babies! geez! Love you guys can't wait to see you in August!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jessi C!! I miss you friend. You're going into culinary arts?! That's awesome! I can totally see it. You'll be amazing at that!

    Yep, I am getting married. :) September 4th in Idaho. Then, I'm having a reception in Susanville on Sept. 18th. Please tell me you can come?!

    ReplyDelete