Hey all! Miss you girls like crazy. Just busy working, really dont have an update as of yet. I have been located in Fresno lately. Not the best destination but I am super close to my boyfriend so I am pretty excited. Just gonna say it - Rachel give us an update on your boyfriend!!!
Miss you all and hope to see you again soon!! Seriously, we need to get together asap!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How are things going with your boyfriend Jess? I agree on a Reunion, Emily's wedding will be good, but Rachel probably won't be able to make it, and Emily will be super busy. So maybe in July some time? I don't know though, that's pretty close to when my baby is due.
ReplyDeleteI'll do what I can to make it whenever it is!
Love ya all!! It's been a while since anyone updated on here.