Friday, July 10, 2009

HEY GIRLS!!!

I'm so glad all of you are doing well! Congrats to everyone that graduated this year! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I miss all of you tons and think about you guys all the time.

Ok, so I guess it's my turn to update you guys on what's up with me. For the last 6 months life has been pretty uneventful. I have had the last semester off and have been working for a contracting company and a golf course. So pretty much just working, hanging out, and wakeboarding on Sundays. I officially got accepted to pharmacy grad school here at UOP and will start school in August. I'll be in year round school for 2 years here, and then my 3rd year will be internships. I know it's going to be really hard, but I'm excited to get the ball rolling again and FINISH. Andy and I are doing great. He is still at Les Schwab in Jackson which is about 45 minutes away. He lives in a house with a couple other guys there, and I live in a house here (in August I will have no roommates and a house all to myself!), but we pretty much live together between the two places right now. In December when our leases are up we are going to get a place in Stockton together and I'm super excited! So, I guess that's pretty much it for me. I miss you guys and hope everything continues to go well for everyone. I'm so glad we have this to stay in touch with eachother. Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad things are going so well for you! I love to hear how everyone is doing. I'm excited for you and Andy. I miss you!!! And Triston wants to see is Aunt Emily again!

    ReplyDelete