Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hello?


Hello? Anyone out there? I know you are all busy with the end of semesters, some graduating, some preparing for more school and some preparing for babies. But let us know how you are doing!!
Trison is trying to walk. He has taken a couple steps, but not more than three at a time. He is growing up so fast. He makes the cutest little sounds all the time, trying to talk. He LOVES to be outside and never wants to come in the house.

Jack and I are doing very well. We look forward to the weekends, NO WORK! And we are so glad summer is finally here! As soon as the pool opens up we will be taking Trison there a lot.

Here are some pictures I took today.



Some friends bought a pool and shared with Triston.
He had a lot of fun with his little friends.

1 comment:

  1. Jenay~ Triston is so big and handsome! I cant believe he is one already! I would love to see you even if it is just for a little bit when I am in Susanville! I will be actually in town on the 6th-10th. I will call you and we can make plans because we are staying at lake almanor so I will come into town to see you and meet Triston:D

    ReplyDelete