While Brandon was in the hospital we had Jessa's 3 boys here in Elko. Hunter is 5, Deacon 3, and Logan 6 months. It was a lot of work, but a lot of fun. And I had my 2 sisters here in town helping out too. We took turns. Anyway, I just wanted to update.
Now We are home and things are getting back to normal. Except I pulled something in my back, so I can barely pick Triston up without pain. It's fun, let me tell ya! We sold our Druango a couple weeks ago and now are planning to buy a car this weekend in Salt Lake City. Hopefully we can find something we like!!
Triston is getting so big! He has two teeth and another one coming. He has been sick too, but is still very active.

Triston and I just hanging out waiting for Jack to come home from work

Hunter and Deacon making cookies at my house.

Triston was crawling around with this hanging out of his mouth. He looked like a little puppy or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment