
Me and my boyfriend (I know right?!?!) He is amazing!

Me and my best girlfriend from college Ashley. You guys would love her!

Me and my cousin Ronny graduated together

Me and Ash and Ronny before the ceremony
So sorry I haven't posted anything yet on this, but I love to read your updates! And the pictures!
Well I just graduated from Cal Poly this last weekend. YAY! I don't think it has hit me yet.. Oh well. It was a really great weekend though and a lot of my family came up to watch! So now I am just hanging out for two weeks and then I leave for my Euro trip for six weeks! Ill be going to Dublin, Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Barcelona, Florence, Munich, Prague, and some other places yet to be determined. I am really excited and starting to get nervous.
After that I have 5 weeks to find a place to live in San Francisco where I will start a job on September 15th with Triage Consulting Group. I love the company and I cannot wait to start (and start making a real paycheck). I will get to travel a lot around the western part of the US so maybe I will be coming to a town near you!!
Well thats me as of right now.. let me know if any of you will be home these next two weeks or sometime in August. Hopefully we can all get together again soon! Miss you all!!!!!
Hey Jess! That's great! All your news, Graduation, Hot boyfriend (how long have you guys been together?). Are you going to Europe with family or friends? I'm so jealous by the way.
ReplyDeleteDo you think you'll go to grad school? That's awesome that your already found a job. Good luck with everything!
I'm going to be in Susanville over the 4th of July and then probably at Thanksgiving or Christmas or both. Hope to see you!