Sunday, December 28, 2008

WELCOME!!!

Hey everyone!!

I hope that you all will sign up. I'll keep emailing ya till you do! I hope everyone had an AMAZING Christmas and will have an amazing New Year's. You all are on my mind constantly and I really hope this blog thing works out for us to keep in better touch with each other. I'm new to it, so we shall see.

Love and miss you all. and HAPPY BLOGGING!! PLEASE feel free to post anything on here. And um...PS we should have a reunion. Yep I just decided. LOVE YOU!
Rachel

8 comments:

  1. Hello! Aww Rach this was a good idea! I miss all of you so much and I am super bummed that I didnt get to come down to Susanville for Christmas! I agree we should definitely have a reunion. I think either spring break(but that might not be enough notice) but at least this summer:D
    Just to update everyone~ I think I am going to let Brian move back in. He has been incredibly sweet and I am hoping that he is actually changing. I know it is a big risk but I feel I must give it one more shot! I hope you all have a great break! I love you all very very much!
    Court

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girls! Hope everybody had a great Christmas and has a Happy New Year! Rachel, great work for getting this together. It's a really cool idea. Anyway I miss you all tons. I was lucky enough to see Stevie, Cenotti, and JSchro for Christmas :) A reunion sounds amazing! I vote for summer though. So what's everybody up to? Anything new? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and p.s. can anyone read this or just us? Not that I can imagine anyone else wanting to read about us, I mean I know we are all fabulous, but you'd have to really not have a life to listen to all of us gab. hehehe. Just wondering?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girls!! I love you and I'm so glad we are doing this. I have another blog, that has a bunch of pictures up already, so if you want, you can take a look. It's jjtriley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, i am so down for this! love it. what a great idea. i miss you girls so much and i never know what's going on anymore. anyway that reunion idea is fabulous and summer sounds about right. love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey lovers!! What a great idea. Is there anyway to receive emails when someone posts a comment or an update? I miss all of you terribly, even though I did see some of you recently in susanville. I am down for a reunion of course! Hopefully we can find a time that works for all of us since we are spread across some states. Well love you all and keep me updated on all your cool news and happenings :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this! How fun! Wow I miss you all so much! I hope you all get on this often. I will set it as my home page so I never forget! As you all know I am busy being pregnant. I am 14 weeks and see a pooch. Chris treats me so well. Except that he passed his cold to me and since I am pregnant and can't take anything, I am stuck being sick until it goes away. A couple nights ago, I wake up at 4am (we both have to be at work at 9am) and I was so angry because I couldn't breathe out of my nose. I think I accidently threw out a couple cuss words (which I can't do anymore because I am a momma now!) but I was so congested! Chris gets up and goes to the store at 4am to get me the nasal strips without one complaint! Great guy! We just got back from UCSF to do a first trimester screening (even tho I am in my second trimester) to check for any genetic disorders such a down. Everything is perfect! We have a 1 in 10,000 chance of our baby having a disorder which is the lowest it could be. I am happy about that! We got to watch the baby for an hour on this big screen (UCSF has great medical equipment btw) and it was amazing! My baby is so so active. It just kept swimming around and dancing everywhere. It was cute. I don't find out the sex for another couple weeks. Lets take a poll! Whoever wins gets to be the favorite auntie! LOL :p Anyway, I need to get off this computer before my brain fries! I miss you all and love you so much! Great job on the blog Rach!
    J2
    ps. why can't i post comments using my name and not this screen name?? weird

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm so excited for you! Thats great that everythng is healthy. i bet you have a boy, but
    i know a bunch of people having girls...I still say boy tho.
    PS My nose was stuffy at night until
    I had Triston, it's part of pregnancy for some people. Sucks, I know. I'm not sure but
    i think you might be able to use a saline spray. Check that out first tho.
    We need pictures of this belly of yours!!

    ReplyDelete